Huizhou faluyuan Gene Technology Co., Ltd
Contact person: Mr. Ye
Address: 11 Xihu village, Qiuchang street, Huiyang District, Huizhou City
The detailed sampling method of virus sampling tube is as follows.
1. Nasal swab: insert the head of the swab into the nose and palate in the nasal meatus quietly, stay for a moment, and then roll out slowly. Wipe the other nostril with a new swab, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail. (applicable to the sampling of this product)
2. Pharyngeal swab: wipe bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall with pharyngeal swab. Similarly, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution and throw away the tail. (applicable to the sampling of this product)
3. Autopsy specimens: collect autopsy specimens for virus isolation when necessary. The specimen was arranged by autopsy.
4. Plasma samples of mycoplasma, chlamydia and urealyticum: male: the sterile cotton swab was inserted into the urethra, rotated about 2cm, and remained still for a few seconds. Female: remove the mucus from the cervix, and use a sterile wiper to penetrate into the cervical canal for 1-2 cm.
Special notes on preservation of virus sampling tube:
1. The unused virus sampling tube can be stored under normal temperature and shading.
2. Freshly collected clinical specimens should be transported to the laboratory within 48 hours at 2 ℃ - 8 ℃. If it cannot be delivered to the laboratory within 48 hours, please keep it below - 70 ℃.
3. After the specimens are sent to the laboratory, they can be inoculated as soon as possible. They can be inoculated within 48 hours and must be stored at 2 ℃ - 8 ℃. If it can't be inoculated, please keep it below - 70 ℃.